There are many card games out there, some of which are more demanding than others. But even if you choose to play rummy or poker, you do need to know that there are other avenues to pursue. One of them is definitely learning and creating card based card magic Techniques. In fact, there are thousands of card based magic tricks that you can check out, however in this article we will show 10 of the best ones out there.
- Spelling Bee is a popular card trick where the magician will spell out the card all while he places a specific number of cards with the face down. It’s a popular card magic Techniques and it will take a little bit to master.
- The Vanishing Card is an interesting, refined card magic Techniques that allows you to impress the audience. It’s a fun trick and mastering it is quite easy.
- Find the Lady basically focuses on the idea that the chosen card will never appear where the person thinks it will be in the first place. It’s a game about deception and one that will pay off if you play correctly.
- The Elevator Card has a simple principle, basically the card will move up and down the deck with ease.
- The Teleporting card is another neat trick. In this one, the person has to select 2 cards and these will be slipped in the middle of the deck. At the end of the trick, they will appear in the open hands of the person.
- Card levitation is a visually interesting but also challenging magic trick to pull off. If you are a fan of card games, this is the one you want to focus on for sure.
- Deck color switching involves, just like the name says, a change in between the card colors. You have to put one card of the opposite deck on top of the deck and you have to do that with the sleight of hand.
- Always On Top is an exercise where the card chosen by a person will always be on top of the deck. It requires a lot of focus and commitment but it can be done.
- The Enchanted Card is a trick where a specific card will help the illusionist find other cards. It’s a trick where the card will be flipped at the bottom of the deck.
- Sitting on the Card is a neat trick where the card will appear where you are sitting. It’s a very demanding process but you can find how to do it in magic books.
As you can see, there are plenty of card magic Techniques that you can do as a beginner magician. If you want to improve your game as a magician, just check them out and you will like the results for sure! Of course, be patient and exercise because some of these card magic Techniques will take some time to master!