WordPress is among desirable ways of blogging but somehow many people fail in managing it with the correct speed. This article will concentrate on smart tips to speed up your wordpress site. It is pretty embarrassing if your site takes more than 6 seconds to load up. Most of the people immediately switch to other site in such cases. So, in order to make your site fast you have to manage with the plugin and other features that are given below:
Speed test tools
As a conscious blogger, it is always a great idea to check the speed of your wordpress site. Ensure that you are constantly evaluating the speed of your site and do so; you can use some popular speed tools such as
- GTMetwix: GTMetwix is a great way to make your website faster and more efficient and people around the globe are using this device with a great trust.
- Google Page Speed Test Tool: by using this tool, the users may get the opportunity to enhance the website’s page speed. Hence, helps increasing the entire web page influences.
- Web page Test: By using this tool, one can run free website speed test from multiple location using browsers like Internet explorer and Google Chrome and at real consumer connection speeds.
Go for the faster WordPress theme
- Thesis 2.0- it is a beautiful web design, where one can choose the pre-made skins. Just hitting a few clicks on the wordpress administration area, one easily enjoys this feature.
- Headway 3.5: this feature enables in building the layout, customising the webpage, adding colors, fonts and more. Besides providing the faster and flexible speed, it handovers complete wordpress site control.
Use a CDN (Content Delivery Network) service
CDN services are network services which make a copy of your website and small files, and hence, when visitor click on your website, CDN helps in delivering your website’s files from the closest servers.
List of CDN servers
- CloudFlare: Cloud Flare is another protective and high accelerating CDN servers. Once you become of these services, your website is through smart global network.
Optimize WordPress database
This is one of the crucial ways of improving the speed of the wordpress blog. The below listed a powerful and easy to use plugins for the database cleanup. These plugins will remove unused database.
- Smart clean tools: it is a premium tool for database but extremely useful.
- WP-optimize: This is simple but effective plugin with enables cleaning wordpress database and optimising it without php My Admin.
- Clean Options: locate temp options and removes them from wp options table.
Use a wordpress cache plugin
This plugins are easy WPO (web performance optimization). It uses caching such as browser, page, object, and database, minify, and content delivery network support.
- WP super cache: It is a very fast caching engine for WordPress that produces static html files.
- Hyper Cache: Hyper Cache is flexible and configures cache system for WordPress.
Author Bio: This is a guest post written by Tarun Jaitely, He is a blogger and writes about Make Money Online, Blogging, SEO, Hosting Comparisons and related stuffs on his blog Smart Earning Secrets.