If you are a graphic designer looking for online clients, Instagram can benefit you immensely. Social media strategies on Instagram should be an essential component of reaching out to the targeted audience that you are looking for you. Clients resort to social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the like to find you. If you are not on these social media platforms or Instagram, you will lose out on a large number of clients. If you are new or professional in the market, going in for Instagram is a smart choice indeed.
How does Instagram help you?
As a graphic designer, Instagram gives you some great benefits as follows-
Instagram helps you to communicate with your clients quickly. You become visible in search engines and can generate better lead conversions. Instagram helps you as a graphic designer develop a voice and reputation. People get confidence in the graphics services you offer. You effectively can get salient news and updates on the graphic design industry from Instagram as well.
Instagram helps you to build your presence as a graphic designer in social media. You effectively can share your creative skills and receive critical feedback on your work. You can meet all your business goals as clients resort to Instagram and other social media platforms to find you. Instagram is simple for you to use and even if you are new to it, picking up the skills of sharing your work on Instagram will take a few minutes. This means if you use Instagram for your graphic design portfolio, you consistently will get work and this helps you gain recognition in the market as well.
Why does Instagram matter to you as a graphic designer?
Instagram helps you to share videos and photos. This platform is different from other social media channels as it is a mobile application that effectively can be monitored and controlled by your smartphone. You need to sign up and start using Instagram in a few minutes. However, when you sign up for Instagram for your profile, ensure you have a Facebook business page. It helps you to get in touch with clients that are looking for you online.
The ideal platform for photo and video sharing online
Instagram is ideal for graphic designers because people love sharing videos and photos online. Since graphic design is also visual, Instagram is an essential platform for your attracting clients who are looking for designers for their projects. Instagram allows you to include a link to your portfolio so that present and potential can see work you have done. Your collection will highlight your work in different business niches. There are over 800 million users, and there are over 80 million pictures that are shared online daily.
Include your name and add a good profile picture. Write a short description that is powerful with a link to your portfolio so your clients can see your work. If you are new and do not have any followers, buy them from Gramblast so that clients see you have a decent number of followers to trust you with their services.
The following are some professional tips to make your Instagram account creative-
- Be consistent with your postings and theme. When you are uploading images of your work, ensure that you use a compatible photo filter for your work. Write a beautiful description and include essential words at the beginning of the narrative so that they do not get hidden in the read more section of the section. Include the link to your portfolio when you are writing the description. Ensure the link is active.
- Be regular when you post content. Do not make the mistake of displaying images and content randomly. If you are looking for serious business, you must be consistent with your posting schedule. Post every day, but at the same time, you should not overwhelm your clients with too many posts. They may get irritated. Limit it to thrice a day and make sure you use the right hashtags so that your posts are visible. The hashtags you should be popular and be trending as they give you more visibility.
- Watermark all your original content for your targeted audience. When you are posting original content, ensure you watermark them. Watermarking will help you from protecting your original work. No one can download the image to use them for themselves. Clients also find you credible and trustworthy when you watermark original content.
- Tag large images. Tagging larger images helps you to build an audience. If you tag larger pictures, it gives the message that you exist and can create massive followers to your account.
- The content you post should be pleasing to the eye and will be quickly shared among your followers. Look at your content and ensure that it is high in resolution. The designs you post should be bright and not blurred. The layout should not be too cluttered and white space should be used wisely. Remember you are a graphic designer and so the content you post should be your best. You must create the right positive impressions with your work. It helps you to reach out to the targeted audience consistently. If your work is pleasing and enjoyable, they will share your account with their network.
Therefore, with the aid of these Instagram tips for your graphic design portfolio, you can reach out and connect to the targeted audience with success. People will always share the right collection with family and friends. The account you have should be updated on a regular basis. Ensure you check all links. When you post content, keep an objective in mind and try to include a call to action in your posts.
If you are a new or a professional graphic designer, these tips will help you reach out to the right audience. Make use of photos and videos. Use Instagram Stories and make your business prosper with these tips to rule and gain a competitive edge in the market with success!