If you are in the second trimester of your pregnancy, then you are the luckiest ones! Do you want to know why? Because this is the time when you will be finding your baby to start growing finally! There are so many women who do have a question in mind that what happens at four months pregnant! 4th month of the pregnancy is the second trimester about which we will be discussing in detail right through this piece of article. For some of the women, the second trimester is a fun ride because you will be finding your energy to be growing and your meals all down. You and your baby will be taking growth to the next level of the development that is so particular and exciting to learn.
What Happens at Four Months Pregnant To Baby?
In the 4th month of being pregnant, the baby will start growing. The very first things that they will be doing in their development would be snoozing along with stretching and swallowing. They would be much busy in this month with the thumb sucking. The baby will be developing their muscles all the way through the new reflexes and abilities that will be giving you the feeling in the form of cramps. Plus the baby will be going to lose their top-heavy look at the time when their height starts to catch up to her head size. At the end of the 4th month, the baby will grow about six to eight inches in length. They will have a weigh approximately six ounces.
What Changes Will Take Place In Your Body At 4th Month Pregnancy?
As you will be reaching into the 4th month of the pregnancy, you will be finding so many changes in your body. The first three months of the pregnancy is common for any women. But after 4th month the real examination starts! You will feel that your uterus is about the size of a head of cabbage. Hence it will top lies just below your belly button. At the same time, your appetite will start to grow in this month even if you are not taking enough meals. About 60 percent of your total pregnancy weight that is all about eleven to fifteen pounds hence will gain in this trimester. For the women, the heartbeat can come up with some issues because the uterus is performing their functions in stomach and muscles.
What To Eat in Four Months of Pregnancy?
Well, the situations of what happens at four months pragnant are ended up here! Now we will be mentioning about the main food items which a woman should take as she moves into the 4th month of pregnancy! Let’s have a look!
- You should avoid eating with the food items that are fatty and spicy based. You would feel much to eat all such things in your pregnancy, but all you have to do is to control.
- You should keep yourself maximum away from the smoking, alcohol and drinks like tea and cola.
- You should favour taking with smaller meals and that too frequently.
- Try to drink maximum amount of water just as in between the meals so that you can reduce stomach acid.
- Avoid eating anything just as you are on the bed for sleeping.
- You should place soft pillows around you so that it can give the best comfort to your baby and womb.
- You should avoid handling heavy objects and should not bend your body much. Women do have greater chances of facing the miscarriages in the 4th months of pregnancy just because they turn their body too much for picking up heavy objects.