Attracting positive vibe is important – but maintaining it can be a challenge. It is hard to keep a happy and harmonious vibe, especially when you have an intense family. Incorporating Feng Shui to your home gives any opportunity for an interaction between people, buildings, and the environment, and can be used to enhance the quality of life.
If you ask the fortune tellers in the Philippines, the atmosphere, or chi, of a building and its close surroundings have an influence on our life patterns and outcomes. That only means we can create a supportive environment that can help us to succeed in our homes and workspaces. And to give you some idea, below are the Feng Shui tips for a happy and harmonious home.
1. Have many happy images of your family throughout the house, especially in the living room/family room, kitchen, and dining, as well as the East Feng Shui area of your home.
Good memories with your family and friends also bring good luck to your home. When you have a picture of them, this will give a positive and a happy vibe.
2. Apply Feng Shui in your bedroom, as well as the bedrooms of your children. A harmonious home much depends on the energy in your bedroom.
The bedroom is where we start and end our day. That means, when you have a good vibe inside your room, this will give you the energy that you need.
3. Balance the energy in your home according to the five Feng Shui elements by bringing the most harmonious colors. Start with easy color tips, then if you so desire go into more complex color applications.
One way or another, choosing the right color can bring happiness to your home. Moreover, the vibe you will be getting will depend on the color that you want. That is why you have to make sure to pick the right color to attract positive energy at home.
4. Be mindful about the EMF levels in your home; choose to create a healthy home.
Although gadgets and appliances are essential for our daily lives, you should also not forget about going natural. These things can give a negative energy due to its radiation. You can limit the use of your appliances and be mindful of the EMF levels the moment you buy a particular appliance.
5. Use Feng Shui energy purifiers, such as essential oils, crystals, and candles to bring harmony, calm and balance into your space.
These energy purifiers don’t just give a positive vibe at home, but it will also give you an aroma that soothes your mind and body.
Regardless of what season and time of the day, you can always have a happy and harmonious vibe at home. Just make sure that you follow Feng Shui tips to achieve a desirable outcome. Let the good vibes enter your home.