How to Recover Fast with High Precision
Computer data recovery service becomes important when data from the secondary storage devices like HDD attached with a computer or data stored in SDDs, CDs, DVDs etc. could not be derived normally. Data may get lost due to multiple of reasons like damages of the storage drives, damage to the machine, inoperable OS, deletion by mistake and so on. In any case, it’s really a stressful situation for a person or professional when he couldn’t access some important data or file particularly when he or she needs those data urgently. Loss of data can even be devastating when those data contain some confidential reports and information, or when years of hard are preserved in files which have high relevance to a person or institution.
Primary Causes of Data Loss
Data loss is caused by two reasons – Physical damage and Logical damage. In physical damage the storage device may become inaccessible completely or partially due to some damage caused by the user or due to any natural adversity. On the other hand, logical damage may be caused by any error in operating or supporting software. As a whole most common reasons of data loss are summarized here –
- Attack by virus or malwares – Attack from unknown virus or malware is a common problem these days. Problem aggravates when a computer’s antivirus system couldn’t avert a virus or malware. The entire database of a computer or networked computers may be lost due to such malicious external attacks.
- Accidental deletion of files – This is a common occurrence when data files are deleted accidentally or without understanding their importance.
- Damage to hard drive – This is the most delicate part of a computer. Hard drive is always at risk of damage for innumerable reasons. In any case, data stored in that drive is at risk of getting lost. There are so many smaller parts in the hard drive that damage in one part is sufficient to impair the entire system.
- Power failure – Uneven shutdown of computer due to sudden power failure pose a threat of losing some or entire data. Power failure may even damage the OS or hard drive leading to a huge data loss.
How to Recover Computer Data?
Computer data may be recovered through two systems –
- Remote recovery system – Sometimes computer data recovery experts don’t need to access a computer or network system physically. There are many updated and highly efficient software are available which can be operated remotely to access a computer or network where data loss has taken place. Lost data is then retrieved expertly by these software systems.
- Onsite recovery system – Sometimes, in highly complicated situations, onsite data recovery system may be needed. Technicians expert in data recovery engineering and management physically accesses the computers and network systems to get the job done efficiently and within the minimum possible time.
Both of these systems have some limitations. Again, depending on the severity of the situation, some professionals or establishments prefer onsite recovery system rather than remote recovery system. Places or jobs where high confidentiality is required, like in banks, insurance offices, police department etc. remote recovery with the help of external consultants are normally avoided.
Onsite data recovery, on the other hand, has some positive aspects too. Data recovery specialist while undertaking the job could also repair any hardware damages that are causing such data loss.
Success in Data Recovery Process
Success in data recovery procedure depends on two factors –
- Extent and type of damages occurred in the computer system.
- Efficiency of the technician and software used for data recovery purpose.
These days, high precision software systems and technical tools are used to recover data. As a result, chance of getting back the lost files are always very high. However, there are some human and software limitations, which are inevitable. for more Computer repair services