Candid Wedding Photographer
The wedding photographer packed in a very tight schedule that they couldn’t left them very stressed and tired them out; in a way the many photo shoots made them miss the fun parts of their own wedding.
In a nutshell here are the top expectations from brides from their Wedding Photographer.
- Understand the bride’s requirements clearly. Meet the couple chalk out a realistic schedule and make it fun and entertaining and meanwhile not too stressful on the wedding day. Plan a pre-wedding shoot in the package if required. Understand the style for post processing the photographs and also the kind of pictures the bride is looking for at each event. Have the right equipment and adequate crew ready in advance.
- Complete the work on time. Don’t take forever to design the wedding photo-book and albums or provide the videos of their big dad. Set a realistic date and submit the deliverables well before the deadline.
- Bright and Colorful Images. Most couples would like to see bright, sharp and colorful images and not low light dull and grainy images. Plan the artificial lighting and equipment adequately to shoot high quality images.
- Communication! Communicate well an in advance if there are any shortcomings, don’t shock and surprise the couple at the last minute or make excuses after the photography is done.
- Criticism. Although photographers are usually ahead in their skill and technical knowledge, they need to be open to criticism and feedback. What they think is best isn’t always what the wedding couples wants.
Finally, while shooting a wedding, the wedding photographer in bangalore should take time to identify the VIP’s or close members of their families and friends from the guest list and ensure to document their presence during the wedding. Make a good blend of shots and include everyone, this will make the wedding couple happier.