The good dietary sources of Glutamine are beef, chicken, yogurt, cabbage, parsley, spinach, broccoli Raab, and ricotta cheese. The typical diet provides 3-7 grams of glutamine. Heavy stress such as strenuous exercise, infectious disease, surgery or other acute trauma can lead to glutamine depletion with consequent immune dysfunction, intestinal problem, and muscular wasting. Glutamine supplement causes a rapid rise in cellular glutamine level and store of it in muscle.
Benefits of Glutamine supplement:
Athletes, body builders, weight lifters and those taking intense exercise are looking for ways to increase their performance. That would provide them with an advantage over against their opponents. Here are some benefits that Glutamine offers in order to increase the strength and vigor and to enhance the speed and performance in their respective fields:
- Staying in shape can take a serious toll on the immune system, especially with those working out too much. When become sick, it can seriously set back the fitness goals. It is important to do whatever possible to keep the immune system healthy. So, it is good to consult the doctor to take Glutamine to protect the immune system. It works with the immune system by working in conjunction with other immune system agents. And it is very useful in the realm of fitness.
- It has also been proved that Glutamine supplements increase lean muscle mass and strength. It increases protein synthesis within the muscle. With the increase of muscle mass, the muscle’s contractile force can be enhanced. Taking glutamine during exercise helps with energy with muscular strength and energy.
- Glutamine supplement is marked speeding up glycogen synthesis after work. Because during intensive exercise, glutamine is used to restore glycogen to the muscles when they have been drained by the demands of exercise. Such exercises increase body’s need for Glutamine and can be maintained by Glutamine supplement.
- It is helpful to the human body during stress caused by surgery. After surgery, glutamine in the skeletal cell decreases; this accompanies the decrease in protein synthesis. When the patient takes glutamine supplement, it increases the protein synthesis and so enhances the recovery.
- Muscle loss is restored with the use of glutamine and damage can be prevented. It is also required for the constant rebuilding of intestinal cells.
- In the brain, glutamine is vital for the production of neurotransmitter like gamma-aminobutiric acid.
Benefits of Glutamine supplements are known to the sports persons, body builders, doctors and so to the manufacturers and their benefits are supported by numerous scientific proofs. In this era of the hi-tech world, one can buy best Glutamine-Supplements Online also, but the condition is to select the reputed supplier selling genuine products.