If you have an android phone and it seems as if the phone worked fine when you bought it but now it has been sluggish recently, then thee tweaks apply to you. Most probably when your phone was launched, it did not have the Jelly Bean version of Android, however, after updating, it might be a little difficult for the processor to keep up with the updates. If that is the case, then here are some tips to speed up your processor just the way it was before.
- Keep your home screen optimized: filling up your home screen with a lot of widgets of even a live wallpaper will cause your phone to slow down and the extra memory will be used to keep things flowing, but not as smooth as you like. So to keep up, you might want to remove the extra widgets and change the live wallpaper to a much simpler one.Android Phone
- Close the Apps that aren’t used or even uninstall them: when you buy a new phone, it’s inevitable to install as much apps as possible and see what every one of them looks like. Well, it happens to everyone, so when you’re done with the “try out”, you might want to delete those apps and free up your phone memory. And if there are apps that you cannot live without, then you might want to keep an eye on them and make sure they’re closed when not in use, or maybe you could just download another app to close unnecessary apps, like Watchdog may be the fit for you. Moreover, it would be a nice move to install all your Apps onto the memory card.Android Phone
- Use a different internet browser: with Gingerbread and older versions, a change in the browser will speed up your system dramatically. This is because the browser is only updated when the new OS version arrives. So it would be a nice fix to use Firefox app for Android phone. On the other hand if you’re using Android 4.0, you might want to check out the Google chrome browser, as it comes very handy. Opera mini is also a good pick and might even be the best choice from all browsers.
- Defragment the internal memory and clear the cache: this is an options that also works for your PC. Any system will benefit from having its internal memory defragmented and the cache cleared. This cleans the unwanted temporary files and fixes any data leaks. You can use Android Assistant for this purpose.Android Phone
- Check for updates: there are a lot of other things that you can try out but one thing that will surely help, for every OS, is to check for updates and get the latest version. This will fix all the bugs and nasty glitches and even install new updates to your phone that you would definitely enjoy a lot more.Android PhoneBoost your android phone following above steps